Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying
to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund
policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with our products* for any reason,
just contact [our support team][email] and we'll take care
Examples of full refunds we'd grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to
cancel, we're happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven't used
it since then, we'll give you a full refund for a few back months. No
- If you tried one of our products for a couple months and you just weren't
happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we'd grant.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there's been activity on
your account since then, we'll review your account usage and figure out a
partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan and kept using
it in general but you didn't end up using the extra features, projects, or
storage space, we'd consider applying a prorated credit towards future
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a
month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back
to you, we'd issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a
case-by-case basis. [Send us a note][email], tell us what's
up, and we'll work with you to make sure you're happy.
This policy applies to any product created and owned by Netlandish, Inc. That
includes AnyHow and HelpYouFindMe. There are some nuances with
HelpYouFindMe because its subscriptions are on an
annual basis only.
[email]: mailto:email@example.com "firstname.lastname@example.org"